Collection of Personal Information
In addition to any Information that you submit to us, we and our TPSP may use a variety of technologies that collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services. This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In addition, we collect your Device Identifier for your Device.
In case of calls made via our Services, Dreamz may record calls for quality and training purposes. In addition, tracking information is collected as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. The mobile phone of the user who starts the test drive will send your GPS coordinates, during the ride, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices can define one’s location to within 50 feet.
We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you through our website or Mobile Application or Services with outside records from third parties.
When you use any of our Applications, the Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- Country site
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Your geolocation
- Mobile number
- Full Name
- Email ID
- License number
- Paytm or Account number for reward redemption
- Car details: Brand, Model, Fuel Type, Transmission, Variant, Year of Manufacture.
- Insurance validity and provider
- Vehicle registeration number
- Emergency Contact
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application.
- Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application.
Use of Your Information
Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your test drive history, rate the Services, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving.
We use the information collected from our Mobile Application so that we are able to serve you the correct app version depending on your device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases,marketing purposes.
We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
We also provide your information to the other users (Customer/Car Owner) who shall be travelling with you in the vehicle.
We use that geo-location information for various purposes, including for you to be able to view the Car Owners in your area that are close to your location, for you to set your Test Drive location, and for tracking the Test Drive for Emergency purposes.
We may use the personal information to provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing such as to:
- send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about the company or partner campaigns and services) and social media advertising through social media platforms such as Facebook or Google),
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising,
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by the company or its third party partners,
- conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the Platform, information obtained from third parties, and your search and booking history) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you,
- enrolling in an email subscription will not affect the frequency of administrative emails that we may send in connection with any of your Mynewcar account. No fee is charged for sending promotional emails to you, but third-party data rates may apply. Note that you may not be able to take advantage of certain promotions if you do not have a Mynewcar Account, and
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities (for example, when you share your Host story, we may use the information provided to reach out to you to invite you to relevant events).
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest.
Managing Your Information
Changing Your Mobile Phone Number and email address: You may change your mobile phone number and email address using our in-app change number and change email id feature at any time.
Deleting Your Application account: You may delete your Application account at any time using our in-app account deletion feature.
Pre-approved Sharing of Information
Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers: We may contract with various third parties who help us in maintenance and improvement of the Application and Dreamz Services. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent such third parties from disclosing your personal information, except for the purpose of providing the services in question. We cannot guarantee that such third parties will not disclose your personal information.
Disclosure under Law: Dreamz may disclose your personal information, without obtaining prior permission from you, if required to do so by law or if, in good faith, it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or to protect the interest of Dreamz and/or any particular User(s).